In celebration of your production efforts, once again we will award locally produced elements in three categories at the 20th Annual EWTN Catholic Radio Conference. Awards will be presented for outstanding production achievements in three categories: Top of Hour ID, Short Form Message, and Video. Three nominees will be chosen for each category, one winner per category.
- Awards may be submitted from July 1, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
- One submission only for each category placed in the EWTN FTP 2019 Radio Conference Affiliate Production FOLDER
- Top of the Hour ID (label by Apostolate)
- Locally produced short form message (30 or 45 seconds) (label by Apostolate)
- Locally produced video (label by Apostolate)
- Nominees will be chosen by a committee selected by EWTN Radio.
- Nomination results are then announced on October 24, 2019, during the EWTN Annual Dinner & Awards Show
- Voting will be conducted by affiliates (your peers) based upon message and production value using a paper ballot on October 24, 2019, during the EWTN Annual Dinner & Awards Show
- Ballots will be tallied and awards will be presented to the three winners during the Friday, October 25th luncheon.