In celebration of your production efforts, once again we will award locally produced elements in three categories at the 19th Annual EWTN Catholic Radio Conference. Awards will be presented for outstanding production achievements in three categories: Top of Hour ID, Short Form Message, and Video. Three nominees will be chosen for each category, one winner per category.
- Awards may be submitted from August 1, 2018 to November 1, 2018.
- One submission only for each category placed in the EWTN FTP 2018 Radio Conference Affiliate Production FOLDER
- Top of the Hour ID (label by Apostolate)
- Locally produced short form message (30 or 45 seconds) (label by Apostolate)
- Locally produced video (label by Apostolate)
- Nominees will be chosen by a committee selected by EWTN Radio.
- Nomination results are then announced on November 8, 2018, during the EWTN Annual Dinner & Awards Show
- Voting will be conducted by affiliates (your peers) based upon message and production value using a paper ballot on November 8, 2018, during the EWTN Annual Dinner & Awards Show
- Ballots will be tallied and awards will be presented to the three winners during the Friday, November 9th luncheon.